Thursday, July 21, 2011

One Year Ago

A year ago yesterday me and stetson decided we wanted to date exclusively. 
I wanted to take a little trip down memory lane so I put pictures in chronological order from when we started dating til now.

About a month after we started dating, he got to meet the whole fam!
He still stuck around.....what a trooper :)
Weekend date before I had to go back to Idaho for my last semester at BYU-I
He came to visit!
I went and visited him
He popped the question!
Best day of my life! I got to marry my best friend!
We will be married for 3 months tomorrow

It has been one amazing year! Thank you love for all you have done and still do. I sure can't wait for the rest of eternity!

Caught red-handed!

He is a way better chef then he ever let on to be!

I really liked this recipe from my Aunt Kim. This is what she had for my bridal shower.