Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Family Reunion - Morning Run

The reunion has come and gone. It was such a fun time. This was the first time we were altogether since...well I am not sure, but it has been a long time. And a special thanks to Renae and Scott and Tiffany and Justin for putting it together! You guys did great!
So I only have pictures of the morning run on friday. Totally forgot I even had these until I put other picutres onto my computer. Thanks mom for taking the pictures! And I love the fact that at one time or another, everyone was walking or running. It was great to see the kids get into it, chasing eachother and just enjoying running with the adults. We love and miss you all!
And the run begins


Bo enjoyin the ride

Saydee and Elli ridin in the wagon

Add caption

Scott run/pushin Kira - Way to go Scott!

Go Tommy Go!

A peace keepin Tiff and Justin :)

Allie and Dad - She kept up with him for at least two laps

Woohooo! Go Miss Taya!

Shylee-ann runnin her heart out

Stetson, Scott, Renae, and I
Miss Saydee joinin the crowd

Michael man still smiling


Ellie - man those little legs can go faster than I thought and she was very determined to catch grandpa

Way to go Tyson!

catchin dad....oh wait he already lapped us
comin round the corner into the last stretch

Miss Kira Tree

Go Mom Go!

1 comment:

The Trees said...

Ohhh, so cute. Thanks for the laugh and memories! I'll have to steal some of these!