Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Randomness

So we have been wanting to try a juice diet after we watched a show called Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. It was very interesting to see how juicing worked for these people. So we went to Wal-Mart, got us a juicer, and tried it out. We didn't get very far, but it is a work in progress. Instead of juicing three or four meals a day we decided to take it one step at a time, by doing it at least one or two meals.
Our first juicing experiance - it was pretty delicious. Oh and this was on our trip to Grand Junction. It was a little more difficult to do it in a hotel. Thank goodness Stetson had his pocket knife.
 And of course I had to add something not as healthy to this post. These are yummy chicken roll-ups. I had to take a picture because they turned out so nice. Haha I know pathetic, but oh well.

2 comments:

The Trees said...

I'd love these recipes Breanne!
I love you!
And you're right they are pretty!

Kunz Family said...

If you ever want the recipes let me know. Easy, but not the healthiest :)