Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Carving - Take 2

This past weekend we decided it was time to carve some more pumpkins. We went all out. The pumpkins altogether weighed around 80 pounds. 

Stetson with the huge pumpkins




Stetson starting out on the big pumpkin! It was so dang thick.


creepy/disturbing


Freaken deep pumpkin. I told Stetson that if he cut the top off my pumpkin I would gut the big one for him.


I can't take serious pictures :)

The special pumpkin!


In the pumpkin carving zone.


My finished product


He decided he would gut the second pumpkin. haha

bahaha looks just like the pumpkin


They all turned out so great! We were way stoked for the Kunz Family pumpkin. Stetson did a great job!


It turns out we jumped the gun thinking the pumpkins would last til Halloween. Either way it gives us an excuse to carve some more before then. :)

1 comment:

Syd said...

You can come do them with us, we still haven't yet! Ryan wants to learn how to sculpt them..

Also, there is pumpkin wax dip that you can buy that will keep pumpkins for about a week I think.

Or you can spray or crisco them. It keeps them moist and they last a few extra days.