Monday, October 17, 2011

Punkin Carving Time!

Tis the season for pumpkin carving! I have never carved a pumpkin in my life. I always watched people do it and it looked kind of fun.
This is the first year I have really wanted to carve a pumpkin, so we decided to do a trial run. We bought the carving kit and a pumpkin and went to work. Thank goodness Stetson had done this before, because I sure didn't know what I was doing.

My wonderful husband helping me out!

Yay! Gutting it - the messy fun part, which Stetson wasn't really fond of :)




We were so stoked, and had to put the finished product out on the front door steps to show everyone what we did. I have decided I really like carving pumpkins, it is almost therapeutic. So when Halloween gets closer, we will do a couple more. :)

No comments: